Oilfield Diesel Mechanics, Rotations to North Dakota - DIRECT HIRE
These are DIRECT HIRE positions for the world's largest oilfield services company! If you are interested in a DIRECT HIRE position with a top tier oilfield service company like Schlumberger, this could be a great opportunity for you! You will be hired on directly with the company and have company benefits on Day 1.
Company provides flights to/from locations, as well as housing and meals! Applicants must be able to do a 15 days on/6 days off rotation in North Dakota or Wyoming.
- Direct Hire positions - You will be a Company employee on Day 1!
- Experienced is a plus
- Rotations are 15 days on/6 days off in North Dakota
- Payrates - $21-$28 per hour, depending on experience, plus LOTS of overtime
- Flights, housing and meals are provided for your rotations
- Eligible for Company benefits on Day 1!
High School Diploma or equivalent
MUST have either at least a 2 year degree from a tech school (Diesel, Hydraulics, Electronics)
- OR MUST have the equivalent experience in the Military
- OR MUST have at least 3 years of Diesel Mechanic or E-Tech Experience
- Applicant will be subject to a background check, motor vehicle report and drug screen.
Due to the manager's schedule, you MUST be available for an in-person interview with the department manager in Covington.
Excellent benefits are available starting on Day 1 and include:
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Prescription Drug Savings
Life Assistance Program
Life and Accidental Dean and Dismemberment Insurance
Voluntary Income Protection Plans
401(K) Savings Plan